The International Youth and Students for Social Equality (IYSSE) at Humboldt University are set to enter the student parliament (StuPa) with all three of their list’s candidates. In this video, deputy elect Gregor Kahl explains the significance of the IYSSE’s electoral success and their socialist perspective.
The IYSSE will use their renewed entry into the StuPa to intensify the struggle against militarist ideology and historical falsification at Humboldt University. In doing so, they will orient students and youth to the mass protests and strikes of workers that are developing around the world. Only an international socialist movement of the working class against capitalism can stop the development of World War III and a renewed regression into barbarism.
Register here as an active supporter and become a member of the IYSSE.
- All IYSSE candidates elected to Berlin’s Humboldt University student parliament
- Stop right-wing violence against student criticism! Stop supporting the radical right-wing professor Baberowski!
- Final IYSSE election campaign event: How the return of German militarism was prepared at Humboldt University in Berlin
- For a socialist movement against fascism and war! Vote IYSSE on July 12th!
- University students in Berlin condemn historical falsification and right-wing violence
- Jörg Baberowski’s falsification of history