- 28/03/2023: General strike and mass protests stagger Israeli regime/ Autoworkers resolve to establish network of rank-and -file committees at powerful IWA-RFC meeting in Detroit Sunday.
- 27/03/2023: Shawn Fain’s election will not quell growing rank-and-file anger in the UAW / Joint Chiefs Chairman: Record military budget “prepares us to fight” China / Build a mass movement of workers and youth to demand Macron’s removal!
- 25/03/2023: Bring down the Macron government! / US bombs Syria in defense of its illegal occupation / US Congress holds anti-China witch-hunt at TikTok hearing
- 24/03/2023: The value American capitalism places on workers’ lives: BP fined $156,250 for the deaths of two refinery operators in Ohio explosion / Clashes erupt across France as police assault record protests to defend pensions
- 23/03/2023: The global significance of the Los Angeles school workers’ strike / Macron brazenly defends decision to impose pension cuts without parliamentary vote / Chinese and Russian presidents meet as US targets both countries
- 22/03/2023: UAW Monitor denies Will Lehman protest, disenfranchising hundreds of thousands of rank-and-file members / 65,000 school workers begin three-day strike in Los Angeles / Georgia's PM warns of World War III, as political tensions grip country
- 21/03/2023: Twenty years since the US invasion of Iraq / Protests sweep France as National Assembly accepts Macron's pension cuts without a vote / Pressure grows on another US bank amid controversy over Credit Suisse takeover
- 20/03/2023: The class struggle against Macron and the lessons of the Paris Commune / Credit Suisse taken over amid fears of financial meltdown / UAW election crisis continues after Curry acknowledges “rampant disenfranchisement”
- 18/03/2023: ICC issues arrest warrant against Putin as part of US-NATO propaganda campaign for regime change / Paris police assault garbage workers striking against Macron's cuts / After nuclear-capable B-52 flies near Russian airspace, British and German warplanes intercept Russian jet over Baltic
- 17/03/2023: US maternal mortality rate soars: An example of capitalist barbarism / Clashes erupt across France as Macron imposes pension cuts without parliamentary vote / 100,000 Ukrainian soldiers killed in war with Russia
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
The podcast is available via Stitcher here and Blubrry here.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.