- 04/07/2022: From the Fourth of July to the Sixth of January / Akron police executed unarmed, fleeing Jayland Walker in a hail of gunfire / Ukrainian ambassador to Germany Andrey Melnyk defends Nazi collaborator and anti-Semite Stepan Bandera
- 02/07/2022: Who will pay for Biden's new "forever war" / Latest COVID-19 surge deepens across Europe and globally, fueled by Omicron BA.4 and BA.5 / "There was blood everywhere": Former Caterpillar worker speaks out on lack of safety
- 01/07/2022: Why was there no organized resistance to Trump’s January 6 coup? / Germany commits tens of thousands of soldiers, combat aircraft and ships in the deployment against Russia / Will Lehman, Mack Trucks worker, announces campaign for UAW president
- 30/06/2022: The unanswered questions about Trump’s January 6 coup / US announces plans to flood Europe with troops and weapons / GM Subsystems workers set to strike, while UAW orders members to cross picket lines
- 29/06/2022: Testimony exposes Trump’s plan to declare himself dictator / What must be done to end the pandemic / Residents outraged after former Governor Snyder and others responsible for Flint water poisoning let off the hook by Michigan Supreme Court
- 28/06/2022: Massacre in Morocco: The ugly face of European imperialism / NATO announces plan for massive European land army / At least 46 undocumented immigrants found dead in truck trailer in sweltering Texas heat
- 27/06/2022: The G7 war summit and the US abortion ban / Omicron BA.4 and BA.5 subvariants fuel yet another global surge of COVID-19 infections / 37 refugees dead, hundreds injured in Spanish-Moroccan police massacre at Melilla border
- 25/06/2022: US Supreme Court abolishes constitutional right to abortion / US doubles long-range missile shipments to Ukraine in war with Russia / “Hopeful” talks between RMT and the employers ahead of Saturday’s rail strike in Britain
- 24/06/2022: Afghanistan earthquake exposes disaster caused by decades of US occupation / One in five Americans previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 report lingering symptoms of Long COVID / 50,000 Chilean copper miners launch strike against Boric government
- 23/06/2022: Britain’s rail strike and the struggle against war: Bring down the Johnson government! / Lithuania to expand blockade of Russian goods as Ukraine war widens / January 6 committee “flooded” with new evidence on Trump coup
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.